Well it has been 11 weeks and 4 days since I gave birth to me lil man and I about 153lbs right now at 5ft 4” I need to loose 30lbs to be at my ideal 123 its a big target since its been a while since I made it to 123 but at least I am not at 180something like I was after my last little man was born and I lost 35lbs after having him so I know that I can do it! I have got to start running again but that means that I have got to find my shorts I dont think that I am going to start running today and I think that it is going to be a little hot today but over tyhe next few days I definitely need to start!
I also have to find out how many calories as a nursing mom tha I am going to need to intake to make sure that my supply stays in well and my lil one is getting enough from it!
Let me go look and I will post it here well it looks like I need to eat about 1800-2200 calories a day so that it doesnt reduce my milk supply i think that I also need to look at what I would normally eat during the day and slowly reduce it I have read a few time now that reducing it too quickly will reduce my milk supply and also exercising too much too quickly can do it too so apparently I need to take it slowly and work my way up! 1.1lbs a week… wow it doesnt sound like much especially since last time I did this I lost 18lbs in my first month!! LOL I dont think I am going to be loosing that much that quick this time around but at least I didnt put it ALL back on! :)
ok well thats about it!
Oh P.S. for anyone who reads this if you go to http://diet.ivillage.com/healthcalc and put in all the info required it will give you all this info ;
Body Mass Index 26.05
Healthy Weight 114-127 Lbs
Your Waist-Hip Ratio 0.79 Pear
Daily Caloric Requirement 2790.95 cals/day
Daily Calcium Requirement 1500 mg
Daily Carbohydrate Requirement 343.64 g/day
Min. Daily Fat Requirement 38.18 g/day
Max. Daily Fat Requirement 76.36 g/day
Daily Protein Requirement 51.64 g/day
Daily Iron Requirement 15.00 mgs/day Iron
Activity: Aerobics, general 7 cal. per min.
Target Heart Rate Range 95-162
and you can use this site www.fitday.com to log it all :)
Partlysbabe
No comments:
Post a Comment