Well Huby and I didnt keep uop with it one of his frinds came round with one and well… it went downhill from there I have only been smoking one or two on a good day but a few more on a bad one… I just find that it chills me out after a day of shouting at the kids… but no I have decided again that it is time to quit I am fed up of feeling like doing nothing all the time! for days on end I have been doing only half the dishes and then telling the kid we would go and do something and then not doing it!... I think that I disapoint them alot.. so this is it I QUIT I am going to tell hubby today not to offer me any more and it will hopefully help me loose weight too as I wont eat as much but I must still remember to eat as it is important for me right now
Partlysbabe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment