well since then I think I have put on 5 lbs!!.. so its not as good as I originally thought but then I have been pigging out on all sorts of stuff, I have got to start running everyday to help loose the weight that I want goneby september, but I am setting my goals a little high instead of wanting to loose the first 5lbs again I am thinking more of the whole goal of around 30lbs, so my goal is From RIGHT NOW 5lbs by the end of July 4th! so that gives me 12 days for 5lbs, that is approx 1/2 a day think I could do it? Give me some motivation anybody on for a wager or bet or something ??
Im really crap at doing stuff just because! LOL I know I have motivation of wanting to loose the weight by the WEBN fireworks and my anniversary, but really need to start not eating all the crap perhaps I can start there!
Food Journal here I come!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
uummmm
See more progress on: lose weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment