Well after having my baby 3 weeks ago now, and if my Wii board is correct about my weight, I am now around 145, which means that having a baby, (both during pregnancy and after) I have lost 13lbs!!.. I cannot believe that it happened this way I was not trying to loose weight but it was just coming off me! Im guessing it was all the walking, I walk around a mile a day, early pregnancy I walked about 4 miles a day taking my Daughter to school (which I am going to start doing again soon) so I cannot wait to loose the rest of the weight I only need to loose 20lbs to reach my goal now!.. well 22lbs, but you can fluctuate as much as 2 lbs in one day anyway.. here hoping that I loose it all by my anniversary in September and the WEBN fireworks!! I cant wait for that one!! Woooo hooo come on Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment