Well I was reading on one of my groups that you dont actually need any formal training at all, I was under the impression that you needed to take some kind of course to do it but, yep you dont. So I am thinking that with experience in 5 births (all my own)I should be able to do this with no problem at all! but I think that one of my other goals is going to have to be achieved before I can actually do this although I live within a few miles of the hospitals I am sure that it would be easier to do if I could actaully drive! so who knows hopefully this year when everything else get sorted out I can do this and it would give me some good birthing experience with out it being me that is giving birth!
Partlysbabe
See more progress on: become a midwife
No comments:
Post a Comment