Thursday, March 29, 2007

4 weeks to go

Well I am almost 36 weeks pregnant and feeling achy and crampy alot but they do say that the more babies you have the worse that gets! LOL and I think I would almost agree My wonderful DH said yesterday that my tummy doesnt look as big as it has before, and I still have some “loose” skin to fill then he asked if this one was going to be the runt of the litter.. and now I am a little aprehensive about him being on the small side!
Oh well I am sure that he will be fine! Well I am prepared to do this without any drugs and DH is going away for the weekend on the 14th and He said that it would be just his luck if I went into labour on that weekend! LOL I want him there for support so I would rather that not happen but who knows! I still have to pack my hospital bag but then again Im sure that I dont need too much stuff anyway and its not like Im miles away from the hospital! ok well thats all for now the next time I write an entry in here I will have a “WORTH DOING” under it!

No comments: