Well I am 38 weeks now and since this is baby #6, Im kind of expecting NOT to make it to my “due Date” I have been having light contractions (like Braxton hicks) for 2 or 3 days now and I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow, hubby said that he thinks they will induce me tomorrow, but I have told the midwife its the VERY last thing I want to happen! so I dont think it will and since Im contracting on and off already I really doubt that unless there is something like High BP and Protien (like last time) in my PP I have a Doula that I am going to call when the time comes who is coming to my house so I labour at home as long as possible, so fingers crosse that things happen soon and I get to have the birth that I want!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment