Sunday, December 28, 2008

4th scan

Well OI had to go for another scan they wanted to see some parts of the heart they couldnt see on the last one, and everything like I thought it would be is just fine he is still definitely a boy! but he is also breech right now Im not too concerned as I am 29 weeks this week and I have got 11 weeks for him to turn but the only thing that concerns me is that none of them at this stage have been anything other than head down! so Im wondering why this lil guy ishead up well was head up Im not sure where he is now sometimes it feels like he is head down Im feeling alot of movement in my upper stomach. Well Im still planning on a birth as natural as I can get in a hospital setting, but if this lil one is still breech then Im going in pushing! I AM NOT having a c section Ive birthed 5 children with no problem I dont think that a breech child should be a problem either! well Ive got to go and get this messy house tidied up today.. Ill write more soon … wow only 11 weeks to go! it doesnt seem that long ago that I was writing 17 weeks to go! 6 weeks went fast Im sure the rest will too!

No comments: