Sunday, November 16, 2008

17 weeks to go

Well I thought that I would write today as since my last post things have revesed I was 17 weeks with 23 to go now Im 23 with 17 to go!!.. everything is fine baby is growing well, my BP is staying down, and Im keeping a close eye on it and if it raises a little making sure im destressing, with meditation, exercise, or something of the like to help.
I think right now at 23 weeks he is head up!! and hes got plenty of time to switch around, but it is something that Im a little concerned about Ive had 5 labours with baby in the right direction, Im just hoping this one cooperates.
but if now Im going to the hospital pushing!!! Ive birthed 5 babies I know I could birth a breech baby no problem at all!
ok well thats about it we are still deciding on names, and I am practicing my belly breathing whenever I get the chance!

No comments: