Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yay!!

Well I am getting a “thing” that I wanted to re do and this effects this thing, I went in to hospital for a burst appendix on Thursday evening last week, when I got to the hospital they didnt know that I had burst my appendix, so they ran tests I said I might be pregnant so they tested that too, low and behold Im pregnant!... so I came out of hospital on Monday after not smoking for those days (obviously!) and I said to hubby, If I am pregnant still when I come out of hospital (they said that some of the tests and the surgery might cause me to miscarry) that I wasnt going to smoke anymore! and so far I have not and I am not planning to! so this goal is almost complete! I am going to leave it up for another 30 days and if I get past the 30 day mark Its a done goal! Yay! :)

Partlysbabe

No comments: