Well I did really well on Monday but yesterday I slipped I had a little too much food in general, I ate about 1400 Cals on Monday and about 2200 yesterday I want to hit a happy medium today with about 1800-1900 cals if I dont eat enough my milk production goes down! which it did on monday! I think that I have got to take time maybe to plan what I am going to eat for a whole day the day before and then I will know what I can and cant eat and I will have enough but not too many cals!
oh and here is a link to my food blog!
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=partlysbabe
I have been exerising a little but not enough! infact right now I am all on my own so I had better get to it! :)
Partlysbabe
See more progress on: lose weight
No comments:
Post a Comment