Well I read my first book when I was 18, and before that I dont think that I had even actually read a whole book from cover to cover, (maybe 2 or 3) but anywho… the first Pratchett book I read was Witched Abroad, and I couldnt stop laughing at it and that was it I was inlove with pratchett book, being a mom of 5 I dont get much time to read and there are so mant things that I want to read about now, but I started on the first book a few months ago and now I have got about 5 books into the series, Mort being the next one that I have to read,
I have got a collection of about 15 books now, and I am hoping to eventually get the whold collection!
Partlysbabe :)
See more progress on: Read all Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
No comments:
Post a Comment