Monday, August 22, 2005

Good morning,... well its official that we have mice I saw one this morning when I got up it was crawling across the counter top!! so well I want to get rid of them but I would prefer not to kill them just move them and put them somewhere else and not here!! I am thinking that we could get a humane trap and release it near to the park there is plenty of open space there.... I definitely dont want to use the glue traps they seem extra cruel!
Well lets see what else I solved my little bulge problem with my corset, although I cant find it right now I thought that I washed it yesterday but its not in the bag I am hoping that I didnt forget to wash it or put it somewhere else... ok what else I called Becci the other day she is great and happy to hear from me I miss my little cousin loads and I wish I could see her soon... I have got to research into college soon to find out how much if anything I will need to start nursing... and how much its going to cost for my GED or HEC (High school Equivilancy Certificate) I cant wait to get back to work it seems that most of my life so far has been spent at home watching kids (well most of my adult life)and now I just want to explore the working scene! well ok I am not doing much today I am taking the kids to the park since its such a nice day and then we are going to go to the library to take back the books and stuff. well I am going to go now I have got to stretch this morning as I feel really stiff.. I will write next time I think about it T.T.F.N. Sally :)

No comments: